Join me as we take a trip to the far future of 1999 where the kids are bad but the teachers are badder! The Vestron Video line from Lionsgate kicks off the new year with Class of 1999! A Mark L. Lester directed “futuristic” action romp which is a spiritual sequel to the also wonderful Class of 1984. Can the ruthless brats of the future be tamed by Stacy Keach’s trio of cybernetic teachers or will the robots be…terminated?
Special Features, Packaging, & Tech Specs:
- Audio Commentary With Producer-Director
- Audio Commentary by Producer/Director Mark L. Lester
- School Safety – interviews with Director and Producer Mark L. Lester and Co-Producer Eugene Mazzola.
- New Rules – interview with screenwriter C. Courtney Joyner.
- Cyber Teachers from Hell – interviews with Special Effects Creators Eric Allard and Rick Stratton.
- Future of Discipline – interview with Director of Photography Mark Irwin
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Gallery & Video Promo
- 1080p High Definition presented in 1.85:1
- Original 2.0 Stereo Audio
- Spanish & English SDH Subtitles
- 97 Minutes
CLASS OF 1999 FINAL VERDICT: BUY
Available Now from Amazon or other movie retailers.
Note: This Blu-ray was sent to us for review. This has not affected our judgment or editorial process in any way. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this process.